Saturday, July 3, 2010

More on Yoga

Hi there,

Been a while since I posted here but having written a bit on yoga here an' there all over the cyber and having directed any potential, click-fingery reader here I'd like to take the opportunity to direct any reader with a deeper interest in the things I write about to one of my other blogs, "Another Albatross Goes Arundo".

On that blog I have collected some of my writings and engagments in the field of yoga. Have a look at the post: A few Pointers to some of my Yoga Stuff here in Cyberspace. You'll also find an animated Powerpoint slide show there, of about an half hours length, that discusses the nature of yoga and provides an heuristic metaphor I've dubbed "The Tree of Life" with which to understand and grasp the wholity of yoga. See this link: The Nature of Yoga.

For a bit 'a completness here I will again plug my (yet unpublished, first unrevised edition—a second revised edition is in the works) book on the paradigmatic nature of yoga (which I mention in the posting below). The Paradigm of Yoga: Rest & Activity.

For now,

Enjoy
 
Clicky Web Analytics